Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011: Transfers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey fam!

I am lekker (good)
Ya the THUNDER! im so happy. :)
Im glad to hear everyone is doing fine. Wow those lil kids are getting older and older eish.
So i do have some news for ya. Im getting transfered. Im going to another town ship, this one is very big though. The name of the town is KwaMashu. I will be very very close to Durban! Im finally gonna see Durban and live there. Im so excited about that. I don't know much about my new companion i will see him on tuesday. So next week i will tell you about him.
A lot of missionaries got moved in the zone and its pretty crazy.
The weather has been perfect here. So today is my day to pack and say good bye and tomorrow morning im gone.
Thats all i got for ya this week.
Take care.
I love you all so much.
ENJOI

No comments:

Post a Comment