Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011

Heita! (slang for whats up) :)

I am doing good. We were able to get the car problem fixed for the Richars Bay elders so things are coming along.
My birthday was wonderful. We had a braai at the Sunchaz families home and so we had lots of food and cake. It was very nice.
I did see the pic of logan! That is so kool, im happy to hear that he is doing well, i look forward to seeing how big this lil guy gets in a year.
I saw the news about japan when i was at Mcdonalds. I couldn't beleive it, the couple missionaries the Nuzmans knew some other missionaries there but they got a email telling them that they are fine.
The teaching is going well, im getting use to my new comp Elder Kamara, he is a fun guy. We are meeting a lot of people and everyday we are biking all over Nseleni. The days are flying by so fast, and i know its because we are busy and working hard.
Its cooling down a lil, today it is raining so im pretty happy about that. :)
My contacts are doing well, so far no problems. I will let you know when i am running low on contacts, but as of right now all is well.
I hope the family is doing well, i miss you all so much.
Take care and ENJOI!! :)
love

Elder Upawulu Mdobi (paul fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment