Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4, 2011

Hey Fam!!

Im doing pretty good.
UCONN and Butler! What, Tom must be happy haha.
I was able to watch a lil bit of conferece live. I've only seen 2 sessions live, one at a members home in Richards Bay and one at the couple missionaries home. I won't be able to see the rest of conference till next month, and if i get transfered in May i don't know if i will see any of em.
Wow it snowed. Eish.
I miss the MTC, i had so much fun in Provo. Ya Joburg MTC is really small, but the other missionaries have said that it is a kool place. It would of been kool to go to the Joburg Temple, i wonder if i will have get the chance to at least see it.
I am taking a ton of pictures, i will try to work on printing some, i just have been crazy busy i haven't had any time to even buy stamps to send letters.
I would email some, but we don't have a lot of time to email.
As of right now i don't need anything, lately i have been missing Pop Tarts and Gatorade haha. :)
Everything is going ok, i've just been stressed out a lil bit with stuff. I just want things to be perfect and go smoothly and its just tough when it doesn't go that way. Being in this small Branch is really getting me frustrated, but im learning i guess.
It is so crazy how big the kids are getting, eish i can't belive it.
I hope all is well back home. Take care
Ek is lief vir jou. ( i love you in Afrikaans)
love

Elder Mdobi

No comments:

Post a Comment