Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 11, 2011

Hey fam!

Im glad to hear that the week went well. Cj is getting married, nice! haha. Is it to that one girl that we see all the time?
You are still getting snow! Eish, the weather this week was so nice here, we got a lil rain and it just has been nice and cool.
If the van doesn't pass are you gonna get a nice car? :)
This week nothing really exciting happened, i did however eat some liver. At first i had no idea what it was i just ate, then my companion asked what it was and ya it was pretty gross. I don't know what animal liver it was i just know it was liver.
Things are going well, a new transfer just started and im still in Nseleni, there are no changes in the District. I hope to learn to get along better with Elder Kamara, he is a kool guy, but he is just very different then all of my other companions. Today im doing my first baptismal interview for this fella who stays in Mzingazi and he is from Zimbabwe. I hope it goes well.
Today we might go to the beach im not sure it looks like it might rain but we will see.
All is well here, things are koolin down and im learning a lot of things.
The Branch is slowly doing better, it is still very small and struggling but it is trying new things and getting there slowly.
I hope all is well back home. Take care.
kthanda (love)

Elder Mdobi

No comments:

Post a Comment