Monday, January 10, 2011

January 3, 2010

Yebo Sawubona

I am e-grand. Wow that is crazy cold. You now have snow, thats good haha. For newsyears we went to a members home then to the couples home we ate a lot of food it was pretty sweet. At 11:55 i woke everyone up and at 12 we cheered, a lot of fireworks were goin off so that was pretty kool.
I thought of something that i need. I need those tide to go thingys. You know that lil thing that you use to clean your clothes it looks like a lil orange pen. Im on my last one. So if you could send that one to me the next time you send stuff that would be great.

Well nothing much is goin on, our car is having problems so we are going to have to walk for this week and probably next week. Something with the clutch or somethin im not too sure.
We have a family that is going to be baptized on the 16th, this family is awesome.
Im glad to hear that all is going well. I don't have much to report.
I am doing great, i just hope that this crazy heat and humidity dosen't get to me too bad. Im getting a nice tan, so thats kool i guess haha.
Anyway i gotta run, thank you for the e-mail.
I love you and miss you so much.
Take it easy.
love

Elder Mdobi

No comments:

Post a Comment