Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 17, 2011

Sawubona Fam!

Im doing awesome! We had the baptism! All worked out fine, Ma Sunchaze didn't have to stay in the hospital so we were able to baptize the whole family together it was awesome. Elder Nuzman (the couple missionary) baptized baba and his son Shaga, Elder Hall baptized Ma, and I baptized the daughter Mellissah. The baptism went perfect it was so amazing i loved it.
Thats kool, the Marvive family is so awesome. :) Ya i got some good pictures, i hope if we go again i can see some lions that would be sweet.
Sorry to hear the DVD player broke, but thats way kool you got a nice one now. Hopefully they don't brake this one. haha

So ya pretty much i am doing great, our car was having some problems but we got that fixed so now it is running good. We have been working hard and i feel the area is growing, the church attendence is going up and i hope we can keep it that way and also add to it.
Thank you so much for being able to send me that stuff. I guess i don't really need anything, it just would be nice to have Alex Boye and those tide pens do come in handy.
There is this Ma that is from Umlazi (whish is pretty close to Durban) and she moved here to Nseleni, she is way kool, she feeds us and she might teach me how to cook some Zulu food, so we will she how that goes.

Anyway take care. I hope the family is doing well. I miss you all so much. I love it here, i love the Zulu people (at least some of them haha) but its awesome.
I love you so much.

Elder Mdobi

No comments:

Post a Comment