Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 24, 2011

Yebo fam!

I am doing awesome. I did my first confirmation! It was pretty kool.
Thats kool, is Westminster pretty strong this year? Green Bay what? Thats is crazy, who is the quaterback for them? Everyone is sick, thats not kool. I hope they all get better soon. Thats nice, the missionaries are teaching people. Do you see the missionaries more now? I feel bad for Sis. Baggaley, that is not fun at all. Eish.
Anyway, everything here is going good. I don't really have anything to report, noting exciting has happened. We did meet some new families so that was awesome, i hope we can start teaching them and see how that goes. Life is good.
I hope all is well with you and Mom and everyone.
Take it easy.
love


Elder Mdobi

No comments:

Post a Comment