Monday, September 6, 2010

Sawubona Pa Sawubona Ma

Im am well, i feel 100%. Sorry my email didn't send i guess, i thought i sent it but i don't know.
I didn't get the package yet. but im sure i will get it pretty soon here. Which roof are you working on? You better be safe up there old man.
Wow a new niece!!! That is so awesome, i better see some pictures.
Im glad the play was good, and that Utah won. That is awesome. Why in the world is BYU doing that? Do they want to be like Notre Dame?
I think it's so crazy how its getting colder there and it's getting hotter here.
The teaching is going well, i feel i have improved a lot, but there are still a lot of things i need to do better, but i know it will come in time and good study.
My Zulu is getting better, we don't have a lot of time to focus on the language but i pick up lil by lil.
Most of our service is working on yard work, we fixed a roof 2 weeks ago but other then that nothing really crazy.
On P-days we get up, study, go shopping, go emailing, and then we meet together as a Zone and play soccer most of the time.
Who is your home teaching companion?
How is everything in the ward?
So just some updates, on Sunday the 5th, we had a baptism with ma Shezi, she was baptized by her husband Baba Shezi. (my first baptism which was on the 8th of Aug)
It was awesome to see her get in the water, and to be baptized like her husband, and the daughter is on the way, we have a b-date for her on the 26th of this month. Also on Sunday we had District Conference, and the area of the 70 Elder Brickneil spoke, and our mission president, President Vonstetten spoke, it was so amazing when he bore his testimony in Zulu. I hope that i can learn my testimony in Zulu.
Also coming up this week, my trainer Elder Armstrong is getting transferred, so i will be getting a new companion.
All is well here in Madadeni, South Africa. The work is moving along, there is a lot of work to be done, and with faith we will succeed.
I am sorry i haven't sent any pictures yet but i will eventually.
I love you and miss you tell the family hi for me.
love

-Elder Fishaman

No comments:

Post a Comment