Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 4, 2011

Yebo Fam!

I am doing well here.
Ya Elder Davis was telling me about the firework thing, i guess his son told him. I guess thats kool.
Pac 12! Man this is goin to be interesting. I hope they do well.
Cj is now married, eish that is so sweet. Im glad to hear that the wedding went well.
I can't wait to see this lil logan guy and also craigs lil girl.

Nothing exciting really this week. Um we have what we call the Traveling Zone Leaders which is just 2 elders who go around the whole mission and see how all the areas are going. So on Saturday they came with us. And i learned that one of em was my trainer Elder Armstrong, so i was able to see him again. He goes home in 5 weeks. We are going to lose a lot of powerful missionaries, soon.
On Sunday we had a baptismal interview for one of our investigators and he passed and is ready to be baptized next Sunday on the 10th!! I am very excited about that.
My watch battery died, but i think next week i will be able to just get it replaced and it is pretty cheap to so thats pretty sweet.
Thats all that is going on in Durban. The work is going well, im feeling well. I have been blessed that i haven't been through any crazy events or anything weird like that.
I can't believe that im going to turn 1 year on mission this week. Man time flys.
I hope the fam is good. I miss them all so much.
Take care.
I love you.

Elder Mdobi

No comments:

Post a Comment