Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 11, 2011

Sawubona Fam!!

WE HAD A BAPTISM!!!! Ya!! Yesterday July 10 2011 Bro. Msize Mchunu was baptized by my companion, and man it was AWESOME!!

Alaska? Eish thats pretty sweet. I bet they are having fun there. Its always fun having the lil kids over as well. I bet it reminds you of when you were raising me. :)

So this week was sorta tough, our numbers were not very nice, even though we did get a baptism. My comp is having a hard time, and so he hasn't been really wanting to work. I hope this week though i can help him and we can have a powerful week.
All is going well, i know how to get around Durban a lil better so that is nice.
I hope the family is doing well, i have to run now we have a busy P-day a head of us we have to travel and pick up some stuff.
I love you and miss you all.

Elder Mdobi

No comments:

Post a Comment