Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 11, 2010

Yebo Sawubona!

Everything here is going good. We had a baptism yesturday for GuGu Shezi, She is the daughter of Baba and Ma Shezi who were baptized in August. It is great to see the family all baptized and at church. During the baptismal service the young woman sang a song and it was really good.
Sorry my letter today is going to be short. My computer here in the cafe is having problems and it is making me so angery. I have no time. uhhh it is so frustrating. There is so much i want to write but i can't. sorry.
Internet explore sucks so much.
sorry about that. anyway.
im glad to hear the family is doinjg well, everyone seems really busy.
I hope everyone is doing well.
There isn't anything i need. just send me food and love. :)
I love you and miss you. hopefully next monday i can write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment